Accountancy and Tax Service
The following are the Compliance Services that will be undertaken for as
part of your Fixed Price Agreement.
- Preparation of the accounts.
- Forwarding draft sets of accounts to you for approval.
- Keeping registers of hire purchase agreements and of fixed assets.
Accounting for both in the most tax efficient way.
Personal Tax Affairs
- Completion of the personal self-assessment tax return for you
- Producing your tax affairs report explaining current and future tax
liabilities and providing key information regarding pensions and tax planning.
- Submitting returns to the Inland Revenue and obtaining their approval.
- Advising you of payment dates for Personal Tax liabilities.
- Receipt and processing of Inland Revenue forms SA310 (if required)
- Completion of claim to reduce your payments on account (if required)
- Receipt and review of Inland Revenue statements of account.
- Correspondence and telephone calls requesting your documentation and
return of your Personal tax return to us
- Ensuring that the Inland Revenue receives your tax return thus avoiding
the late penalty fine of £100
- General correspondence with the Inland Revenue about any of the above
Business Tax issues
- Ensuring maximum capital allowances are claimed, including first year
allowances, based on assets purchased during the year.
- Completion of form CT600 based on the above accounts and obtaining
the agreement of the Inland Revenue.
- Dealing with routine correspondence arising from submission of the
accounts and tax returns.
- Advising you of payment dates for Corporation Tax liabilities both
at the time of preparing the accounts and again six weeks prior to the
End of year payroll matters
- Completion of nil PUD for all directors
- Advice on completion of form P35
- Submission of abbreviated accounts to Companies House.
- Acting as the company's registered office (if required)
- Completing the company's Annual Return, forwarding to you for signature
and subsequently submitting to Companies House.