Our aim is to work in harmony with our clients to achieve with them a sure understanding of their financial affairs.

Accountancy and Tax Service

The following are the Compliance Services that will be undertaken for as part of your Fixed Price Agreement.

Accounts Preparation

  1. Preparation of the accounts.
  2. Forwarding draft sets of accounts to you for approval.
  3. Keeping registers of hire purchase agreements and of fixed assets. Accounting for both in the most tax efficient way.

Personal Tax Affairs

  1. Completion of the personal self-assessment tax return for you
  2. Producing your tax affairs report explaining current and future tax liabilities and providing key information regarding pensions and tax planning.
  3. Submitting returns to the Inland Revenue and obtaining their approval.
  4. Advising you of payment dates for Personal Tax liabilities.
  5. Receipt and processing of Inland Revenue forms SA310 (if required)
  6. Completion of claim to reduce your payments on account (if required)
  7. Receipt and review of Inland Revenue statements of account.
  8. Correspondence and telephone calls requesting your documentation and return of your Personal tax return to us
  9. Ensuring that the Inland Revenue receives your tax return thus avoiding the late penalty fine of £100
  10. General correspondence with the Inland Revenue about any of the above issues.

Business Tax issues

  1. Ensuring maximum capital allowances are claimed, including first year allowances, based on assets purchased during the year.
  2. Completion of form CT600 based on the above accounts and obtaining the agreement of the Inland Revenue.
  3. Dealing with routine correspondence arising from submission of the accounts and tax returns.
  4. Advising you of payment dates for Corporation Tax liabilities both at the time of preparing the accounts and again six weeks prior to the payment date.

End of year payroll matters

  1. Completion of nil PUD for all directors
  2. Advice on completion of form P35

Statutory Matters

  1. Submission of abbreviated accounts to Companies House.
  2. Acting as the company's registered office (if required)
  3. Completing the company's Annual Return, forwarding to you for signature and subsequently submitting to Companies House.