Client Care Programme
As a valued new client, we like to maintain a close working relationship
with you to ensure your business needs are being met and that you are getting
the most from your investment.
As part of this commitment, our Client Care programme is the first step
to identifying the help that we are able to give.
The Client Care programme includes the following features, at no extra cost:
- Obtaining as much information about your business and tax affairs as
possible, to ensure that we always provide you with as much relevant advice
- Processing of your personal and business details onto our database
so that accounts, tax returns and future correspondence are correctly
- Review of your business letterhead and invoice to ensure they comply
with relevant Tax and Companies House legislation.
- Compliance review to ensure that the requirements for tax, PAYE and
accounting issues are up to date.
- If you are VAT registered, a review of your standard VAT invoice to
ensure compliance with the regulations of HM Customs & Excise.
- Assessment of the way you deal with employee issues, including assessing
the risk of having an industrial tribunal case.
- Assessing the risk to you and your business of having a tax, PAYE or
- If you wish, discussion with any of your other advisers such as your
IFA, bank or solicitor, to ensure that you do not get conflicting advice.
- Assessing the areas of your business that require the most help from